My Love for Trey Songz! : )

29/03/2011

OK, so I wanted to see how easy it is to link a post to my first post (The LollyGPop Aims of Life), so I'm gonna blog about Trey Songz - he's on my list TWICE..

1. To see him in concert
2. To meet him in REAL LIFE


Number 1 I've done on more than one occasion (I am a little obsessed!), so here is some photographic (and video-graphic) evidence! : ) (don't get TOO excited now - he is that FINEEEEE!!)

My First Trey concert...
March 2008

Trey came to UXBRIDGE in West London! Why?..NO IDEA, but he did..and at the time I was at Brunel Uni (it was like fate! HE WAS RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE! lol), so OBVIOUSLY I went. he had already released his first album 'Just Gotta Make It' as well as his second 'Trey Day', so performed songs from these.

I went with my college friend and house mate Gurpreet; here's us tryna look sexy before the concert! ; )

meeee, nicely upstaging Rihanna haha
Gurb
Liquid, being a nightclub meant that we got to rave before we saw Trey...n unfortunately I drank TOO MUCH..as I liked to do in those days! I remember bein sick in the toilets and the toilet braking randomly!?!! haha

ANYWAY...lets get back to Trey! After randomly seeing the girl from N Dubz perform, TREY CAME ON!!!! yayyyy

bit of an unsteady hand but I was EXCITED!!
I was pissed off that there were so many GUYS in front of us! **GAYNESS**
lookin so cute...but SKINNY!!


one nice blurry close up..
I was quite upset he didn't sing my favourite song from Trey Day - Role Play..but it was a GREAT performance, and that's where the love grew lol
I think that night is when I joined twitter (coz of Trey)..but none of my friends knew what it was and I couldn't use it anyway! I tweeted like twice n left it alone til like 2010! ( @lollyGpop )

My second Trey concert
March 2009

So..a year's worth of Trey Songz love grew and he was back in the UK at the O2 with J Holiday!! I was soooo excited, I remember my Facebook status was yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol.
This time I went with my friend Muna, who I worked with at the time and had to put up with me playing Trey Songz in the office all the time!!

eating before the concert in the O2..me n Muna in the middle..
Oh yea..the queue was CRAZY!!!!

So after an intro by Kat from MTV, and dance group Flawless...J Holiday came on : )

he was good...

but then got naked which weren't so good
Here's a video of him singing 'bed' LUUURVE that song! STILL


So anyway..lets get onto the important stuff......TREY!

lookin soooo sexy in dat jumper!
and in this shirt!! (how many layers was he wearing!???)
I LOVE this video: I WAS SCREAMING!!! : ) it's sideways but the BEST!!! YOU NEED to watch this!


Oh, and did I mention he LOOKED AT ME during the concert?! haha he did tho!!

If you wanna see more videos of Trey - see my YouTube channel! (in progress - uploading videos is LONG! lol)

My THIRD Trey concert
Feb 2011

So 2011, he was in the UK again supporting Ne-yo..which I was a bit dissapointed at as he was supporting Usher's OMG tour everywhere else in the world but England! I love Ne-yo but I saw him last year, and I would have liked to see Usher's concert..but obviously I had to see TREY! :)

This time I went with my friend Amanda..who is a huge Trey fan as well...
Here's us with one of her friends messin around in the O2 while Chipmunk was on!
lol we look dumb
After these shenanigans we realised it was Trey time, so literally RAN to the stage!!!! We just about made it...we were tryna find our seats while he was coming on! I would've been SOOOO pissed if we missed any!!!
But we made it! :)
However, it's actually embarrassing how far away we were from the stage..Trey was like an ant!!! : (
as you can see here...

aww lookin so cute on the screen :)


Me n Amanda were obviously tweeting all the way through the concert with EXCITEMENT!

there were some reception problems tho!! lol

us lookin happy after the Trey part of the concert..
He randomly sang a few songs by other people. One random song that I liked but can't remember what it is, and Rihanna - Love the way you lie...

Here he is singing 'I need a girl' DAMN he's sexy....far far away, but SEXY!


N here's one of him GYRATING!! : )
EVEN MORE SEXY!! wooo hooooooo


For more videos, please see my YouTube channel....
So after Trey came Ne-yo..he was REALLY good... The last time I saw him he did a huge Michael Jackson tribute which was amazing! No MJ this time though. Just an amazing performance from an amazing performer....

he's soooo sexy!! the way he moves BOI

Here's one of MANY videos I took on the night. Here he is performing 'Champagne life'

LETS TOAST IT UP!


Find more Ne-yo videos of this concert and his UK last on my YouTube channel...
My FORTH Trey concert
April 2011

OMG I'm excited again! He's coming back and doing a show on his own! This time at the Hammersmith Apollo..
I'm going with Amanda again...we bought better seats this time!!!!
will update after xxxx

Click HERE for Trey concert number FOUR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment