Trey Songz afterparty @ Merah, London 26/04/11

This was a GOOD night! lol..imma call it...

MY JOURNEY TO TREY! because it was a journey! haha

So..we had just been to Trey's concert at Hammersmith Apollo.. and now on the way to the AFTERPARTAYYY!
Amanda and I on the tube..

we met other Trey fans on the way, and got a bit lost lol
thank goodness for iphones
We got to the club and queued for AGESSSSSSSSS..but then..
WE GOT IN THERE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
partay time
LOL, the music was good in there, even though it was MAD expensive! £15.50 for Red Bull and Vodka uno! After just paying £20 entry!! well.. I guess they've gotta pay for Trey's appearance somehow! (I bought ONE drink the whole night lol)

So, we had fun in there waiting for trey to arrive, here's us dancing :) Bashment time!

The rest is probably best described through my videos :)

so....Trey arrives at Merah Nightclub...ppl go a lil crazy and i can't see him AT ALL!! not even his head lol.. Not only am I not in treys VIP, im not in VIP at all!! Sad times : (
The journey: part 2


Then..I WAS ABLE TO SEE HIS HEAD!! :) lol
So, I climbed on a sofa to get high enough (i'm only 5,1 lol) and I can see Chipmunk and Trey's heads!!!!!! far away but at least i can see TREY!!! yay!The journey: part 3


So some guy started talking to me and got me into VIP (had to leave my friend coz she wouldn't come!!)..I climbed over a sofa! but there was MADNESS people pushin n fighting, we got pushed all the way to the back of it. Big thanks to the guy that stopped me from getting stomped on!! saved me boi!
So I was in VIP but far far away from TREY! :(

The journey: part 4


LOL this is gettin dumb now! So I'm in VIP, now standing on a table (all this climbing is hard in heels!), and i CAN SEE TREY'S HEAD! lol hear me at the end 'look thats him!' lol
The journey: part 5


So then, I walked like a cm a minute toward Trey on tables and the backs of sofas, over and past ppl like I was meant to be there!! (risking my life lol) I GOT SOOO CLOSE!! so I'm in the VIP's VIP lol YAY see Chipmunk at the beginning then TREY! i was tryna film secretly coz NO-ONE was takin pics or nuthin...i weren't sure of the protocol!! and i was BY MYSELF! lonely :(
The journey: part 6


i was soso close! Chipmunk's head went RIGHT PAST ME!!! lol
Then filmed trey again who was constantly on that girl!
i got scared when he looked over at da cam!! lol i put my shit down!

The journey: part 7


And then we come to the end...
This is my FAVOURITE VIDEO EVER!!
MY JOURNEY TO TREY - PART 8:
HE LOOKED AT ME - and i have PROOF this time! lol
Here's how DAMN CLOSE I got to him! I was using my iphone so couldn't even zoom.. This is real scale baby! lol

He's singing and dancing along to Mark Morrison's return of the Mack while the rest of the ppl in VIP's VIP get down lol
he then raps along to BIG's Nasty Girl
and LOOKS AT ME...or my iphone lol at like 1:10 and after :)
it's the BEST!! 







I LOVE this photo!
Then he was leaving :(
 It got deserted:
I was standing on the back of that sofa!

got home..felt MASH! lol
All in all.. A GOOD NIGHT! I got so close and worked for it! I don't regret not actually talking to him cause it was basically impossible! All of the prowling girls around him and the fact I weren't supposed to be in VIP! The guy that got me in got turfed out of Trey's bit! lol i pretended I didn't know him! haha..
next time...next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment